Hold on tight because I will tell you the revelation to share that will spark your God-given dreams and give you a new vision to see them come to pass.
Do you know that your dreams can impact how future generations remember you?
- Dreamers require faith and grace. It makes your life more enjoyable, for you anticipate that something good will happen to you.
- You were created to be sustained by having a vision, dreams, and imagination, something bigger than “today.”
- Vision dreamers have the genius to be significantly loved because they have the genius of the invention, as I described in this book.
- It inspires and encourages you to believe in God for every dream He has put in your heart.
- I know you have big dreams and a big vision for your future, and I am excited for you! I know you can do it and have it, whether spiritual, physical, or financial. God wants His best for you.
- Decide today that you will create your future with grace through faith. You will not be deterred by fear.
- Take every opportunity to deeply seed God’s Word into your heart and get filled with His Word.
- Remind yourself that you have “ears to hear” the Word and the still small voice of the Lord.
- Allow yourself to imagine, dream, and envision His good plans for your life. You are a believer in His Word.
- Let your future hear your voice! Speak life and tell yourself that your future is where you’re going-it’s, not where you’ve been.
- Never forget that God loves you and created you to envision something more prominent than today. Press forward in God’s dreams, imaginations, and visions for your future.
- Always consult the Lord, and always obey. It’s the greatest secret to your success.
- If I can do it, you CAN! There are more testimonies and more! Read now!
- God cares, and you can trust Him. If you do that, doors that you have never imagined possible will open.
Do you realize you were created to be a dreamer “that ye might be filled with all the fullness of God?” What higher dream could you have than to be filled with the fullness of God? That trumps everything because it affects everything in God; there is “NO” lack. There is no lack of spirituality, no lack of physical, no lack of relationship, no lack financially or in any other way. The fullness of God is something you can have. We believe in His Word. He wants you to have it all! Even with some of my desires, I am still waiting for them. But I shouldn’t make excuses for living lower that He wants me to be!