Don’t have time to plan your family trip to London with children? Overwhelmed by the thousands of reviews, articles, and books about what you can do in the city?
“London in a Weekend with Two Kids” will help you plan for your trip using a step-by-step itinerary. It’s a thoroughly-researched book that’ll tell you exactly what to do with your family when you’re short on time.
DOWNLOAD :: London in a Weekend with Two Kids – A step-by-step travel guide that explains how to explore London with children and where to stay in London with kids)
Note: This is NOT an extensive London travel guide. It is a super-short book that’ll help you spend less time on reading and researching about your trip and more time on enjoying London with children.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- What to do before your trip
- What “must-see” landmarks you should visit with your kids
- The recommended duration to spend at each location
- Approximate price ranges for tickets and restaurants
- The free apps to download for your trip
- The things to see in London for kids
- The best place to have afternoon tea in London with kids
- Where to find the best food in London
And much, much more things to see in London for kids.