Eat fat to lose fat? It seems contradictive — but that’s exactly what happens on keto.
The ketogenic diet is a high-fat and low-carb diet that is similar to many other low-carb diets, like the Atkins’ diet. This book contains advice on how you can use the keto diet for a better and healthier lifestyle and helps you implement the keto diet into your day. There are numerous health benefits of this diet.
LOSE WEIGHT, BOOST YOUR MENTAL PERFORMANCE, INCREASE STRENGTH, BALANCE BLOOD SUGAR AND INSULIN, REDUCE CRAVINGS, IMPROVE CHOLESTEROL
Here Is A Preview Of What You’ll Learn…
- The ketogenic diet is an effective way to lose weight. Studies show that people following the ketogenic diet lost 2.2 times more weight when compared to the amount of weight they lost when they followed a low-fat diet.
- The ketogenic diet, often nicknamed “keto”, is a high-fat diet that mimics fasting physiology. Your brain and body begin to use ketones (derived from stored or ingested fat) for energy instead of blood sugar (glucose) – a state called ketosis.
- The decrease in your blood sugar levels and blood pressure will reduce the risk of developing heart diseases.
- Studies show that the ketogenic diet helps to slow the growth of tumors, and as a result is being used to treat different types of cancer.
- The ketogenic diet is also known to reduce the symptoms of Alzheimer’s and slow the progression of this disease.
- Since the ketogenic diet helps to reduce the insulin levels in the body, it can also aid in preventing the growth of cysts in the ovary.
- Keto breakfast
- Keto lunch
- Keto diner
- Keto snacks and travel tips
Download your copy today!