Discover how to get rid of stress and anxiety, calm your mind and uncover new heights of fulfillment and a renewed sense of purpose with this definitive guide to meditation!
In Meditation For Beginners, Dan Goldsmith lays down the blueprint to effective, no-fluff meditation techniques to help you get in touch with your inner Zen with a practice-based approach that makes integrating meditation into your daily schedule easy.
In Meditation For Beginners, you’re going to discover:
• Why the “monkey mind” mindset of jumping from one shiny object to another is holding you back from success and how to break free and gain a razor sharp focus.
• A peek “under the hood” on how meditation directly affects the brain and how you can use this to your advantage.
• The subtle, but important difference between thinking and awareness.
• The “big mind, small mind” paradigm: How this ancient Japanese Zen philosophy can change how you think about the world.
• Step-by-step instructions to help you live mindfully in the present moment.
• How to treat deep-seated emotional issues using meditation.
• An unique 30 Days Meditation Challenge that will help you enter in this journey.
• …and tons more!
Designed with beginners in mind, Meditation For Beginners is a guide chock-full with actionable tips and advice that will help you get your life back from the clutches of stress and other negative energies. Moreover, you don’t have to be a Zen monk to put into practice the simple exercises and principles presents in this book and start seeing results!
Ready to embrace mindfulness and connect with your true self?
Click the link below to get this complete guide of Meditation For Beginners for FREE (only from 29 July to 2 August) and begin the journey that will definitely change your life!